THE PATIOS: DEBUT FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2018
Faneuil Hall overlook area at City Hall Plaza to transform into destination for Wachusett Brewing, Honeycomb Creamery, and more!
The Patios is open to the public, will serve as a local gathering spot with nine custom patio areas, a main pavilion structure, and will house Wachusett Brew Yard, Honeycomb Creamery, and mini-golf stations!
Public Parking is extremely limited therefore Rideshare & public transportation are highly encouraged.
- Boston Seasons is located steps from the MBTA Government Center Station on the Green and Blue Lines. This station is fully ADA compliant.
- The closest Orange Line stop is Haymarket, which is located across the street on Congress Street.
- Government Center Garage is located steps away from Boston Seasons.
- There are accessible HP Parking Spaces on New Sudbury Street adjacent to City Hall Plaza.
ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
We are committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all our visitors. Guests with disabilities will have full access throughout Boston Seasons. Please see below for more information
- All entrances and exits to Boston Seasons are fully accessible
- The main structures inside the event are ADA compliment
- Staff and vendors have been trained in accessibility information and are available to assist people with disabilities
- There are accessible restrooms located within each section of port-a-potties
- There are signs indicating accessible restrooms throughout the event