Faneuil Hall overlook area of City Hall Plaza has transformed into a destination for Wachusett’s Boston Brew Yard and more!
The Patios is open to the public and serves as a local gathering spot with nine custom patio areas, a main pavilion structure, Wachusett Brew Yard, Honeycomb Creamery, and mini-golf stations. Weekly ‘pop-ups’ at the Patios include visits from puppies in partnership with Shultz’s Guest House, the mobile book program from Boston Public Library and picnic promotions from Boston Public Market.
Public Parking is extremely limited therefore Rideshare & public transportation are highly encouraged.
- Boston Seasons is located steps from the MBTA Government Center Station on the Green and Blue Lines. This station is fully ADA compliant.
- The closest Orange Line stop is Haymarket, which is located across the street on Congress Street.
- Government Center Garage is located steps away from Boston Seasons.
- There are accessible HP Parking Spaces on New Sudbury Street adjacent to City Hall Plaza.
ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
We are committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all our visitors. Guests with disabilities will have full access throughout Boston Seasons. Please see below for more information
- All entrances and exits to Boston Seasons are fully accessible
- The main structures inside the event are ADA compliment
- Staff and vendors have been trained in accessibility information and are available to assist people with disabilities
- There are accessible restrooms located within each section of port-a-potties
- There are signs indicating accessible restrooms throughout the event